Steelhead is looking for a post producer to join the post production team. A post producer is the main liaison between client teams, production and post-production operators. You will leverage your deep understanding of broadcast/video production requirements to coach and guide teams through a project lifecycle. This position covers editorial, motion graphics, VFX, animation and color in broadcast and digital pipelines. This role requires an ability to communicate strongly and effectively with internal and client teams to drive decisions and next steps.
· Manage multiple post production projects for multiple clients
· Oversee post production pipeline and project team
· Estimate scope of work using industry standard methods
· Manage incoming and outgoing production assets
· Manage project calendars
· Manage third party vendors or offshore partners
· Quality control throughout post-production making sure clients receive a top-level experience.
· Build and maintain client and artist relationships
· 3+ years post production experience
· Agency experience is a plus
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present work to executives and large groups
· Strong knowledge of the post production pipeline
· Experience bidding projects
· Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to handle stressful situations with grace