The Dr Pepper team is looking for a Jr. Social Strategist to join our strategy community. This team, and this role in particular, are focused on finding ways to make Dr Pepper relevant on social media and in culture.
This job is perfect for you if:
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on experience managing a brand’s social media community - engaging with and responding to fan content, pitching and creating original content, and creating content calendars
- You have an in-depth understanding of all social platforms and how to strategically leverage them for brand/fan engagement (Tik Tok, instagram, Twitter, Facebook)
- You have your pulse on internet culture, know the latest trends, and can quickly identify opportunities for brands to activate
- You are eager to learn and collaborate with a team of strategists and creatives
- You have experience with social media reporting - organic, paid, and social listening
- You have experience with social media management tools (e.g. Sprinklr) and social listening (e.g. Netbase)
The responsibilities of a Jr Social Strategist’s on Dr Pepper?
- Help develop and action Dr Pepper’s social vision across platforms
- Establish and maintain Dr Pepper’s tone
- Identify the most engaging opportunities to stoke Dr Pepper fandom and community
- Constantly monitor conversations and trends and pitch content ideas to the broader team
- Partner with strategists and creatives to bring the full ecosystem of Dr Pepper campaigns to life
- Report on social performance in paid campaign and organic social efforts
- Assist with managing influencers and brand ambassadors