We are currently looking for a Senior Level Art Director/Design to join our Performance Marketing Team for our Walmart client.
Experience with the following areas is imperative:
- Performance marketing content leadership (e.g., acquisition, subscription) across Social, YouTube, Native, Programmatic and CTV media channels static and video channels
- Incorporating learning agendas and insights to inform creative and creative testing
- Data-informed territory development and solutions to briefs
- Present and sell work with confidence both internally and to client
- Able to manage budgets and schedules
- Lead projects through production while also delivering creative solutions
- Ability to foster an environment of high-velocity, fast-paced iterative content
- 5+ years’ experience, with a focus on acquisition, subscription or direct response marketing – B2B or B2C
- Experience working across performance channels, including paid social, search, youtube, search and programmatic.
- Understanding of how to develop content pillars and territories to drive Performance marketing through the funnel to achieve business goals
- Experience taking in, and working with, creative performance analytics and direction on creative content and optimizations, including testing
- Hire, train, and direct staff members who develop design concepts into static and video assets including editors and motion graphics designers.
- Lead ongoing iterative creative sprints, as well as preproduction and post production asset development
- Comfortable working collaboratively across multiple departments
- Formulate basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- Prepare detailed storyboards showing sequence and timing of story and motion graphics development for video assets in partnership with Copy lead, in response to client briefs.