At Deutsch, we don’t work as departments but rather as highly collaborative integrated teams. Everyone has shared accountability for creating culturally engaging work that builds and drives our clients’ business.
We are looking for an integrated Account Supervisor with extensive production knowledge across all channels, to join our team.
- Manages client relationship and leads all integrated marketing efforts from concept through execution (TV/Radio/Digital/Mobile/Social/OOH/Print) with integrated agency teams and agency partners.
- Experience with management of direct reports on the account team
- Marketing expert across multiple media; industry expert in client’s core businesses
- Accountable for integrated client results across all relevant products/services
- Works with Account Director, Account Planner/Strategists and client to uncover business needs and objectives
- Works with Account Director and Planner to drive brand strategy and identifies/implements tactics to help achieve client objectives
- Keeps integrated team on schedule and on budget
- Seeks to make contribution beyond basic job requirements
- 4-7 years of client management experience, at a traditional, interactive, or direct marketing agency
- 4+ year demonstrated track record of developing senior-level client relationships – client references a strong positive
- Proven experience in managing teams of people and in working cross functionally across an organization
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of integrated campaign development from strategy through production and post-campaign analytics.
- Creative thinking and strategic problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong client-service orientation
- Track record of leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines