At Deutsch LA, we don’t work as departments but rather as highly collaborative integrated teams. Everyone has shared accountability for creating culturally engaging work that builds and drives our clients’ business.
We are looking for a seasoned integrated Account Supervisor, with extensive production knowledge, across all channels, to join our team.
- Leads campaign development from creative concepting through execution and delivery.
- Serves as main day-to-day contact on the account team for all internal and external partners.
- Ensures all campaign deliverables are executed on time, on budget, and on brand.
- Accountable for integrated client results across all relevant products/services (video/social/digital/experiential/radio/OOH).
- Supervises account management project team during campaign development. Manages the delegation and oversight of direct reports’ workload to ensure timely and accurate delivery of work.
- Partners closely with internal and client project managers and producers to develop campaign schedules and budgets.
- Manages implementation of project schedule and partners closely with all integrated teams (Creative, Strategy/Planning, Production, Business Affairs, Music, etc.) to ensure corresponding work is provided as needed.
- Works with Account Directors to drive brand strategy and identifies/implements tactics to help achieve client objectives. Effectively aligns agency objectives with client expectations.
- Works with Account Directors and client to uncover business needs and objectives.
- Manage multiple projects and teams at all times.
- Operate under pressure.
- 5-7 years of client management experience at an integrated marketing agency, with extensive background in video production
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion and work within tight deadlines.
- Experience in managing internal and external teams, as well as in working cross-functionally across an organization.
- Comfortable leading large teams in ambiguous situations, with focus on prioritizing team resources in high-pressure situations. Proven ability to act as the voice of calm and reason.
- Consistently contributes beyond basic job requirements – thinks proactively, anticipates upcoming hurdles/milestones, and aligns all teams and resources accordingly.
- Marketing expert across multiple media; industry expert in client’s core businesses
- Creative thinking and strategic problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong client-service orientation
- Track record of leadership, coaching, and mentoring abilities
- Track record of developing senior-level client relationships – client references a strong positive
- Deep experience in strategic and integrated campaign development. Strong QSR experience is preferred.
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and thrives managing multiple projects/campaigns at a time.