At Deutsch LA, we don’t work as departments but rather as highly collaborative integrated teams. Everyone has shared accountability for creating culturally engaging work that builds and drives our clients’ business.
We are looking for an Account Executive. This person will be in an integrated role, and will be working closely with the entire team to manage 4-5 video projects a year sometimes with 2 happening simultaneously. Potential to work on some experiential work. (experience a plus not necessary) Experience/interest in gaming a plus.
- Candidate should have experience and be comfortable in being the contact for Agency and Clients alike on all projects they are managing directly. It’s important that this person own the meetings, think proactively about client needs and can prove to be reliable when it comes to follow up and action needed to move things along smoothly.
- Must have a positive, high-energy attitude. We have great clients that are smart marketers and fun people. They react best to Agency managers that show a passion for their business and for the projects that we are tasked with handling.
- Establish and maintain a solid relationship with clients and become an expert of the client business.
- Support Account Planning and Creative teams during developmental phases to help collect, organize and provide all necessary creative assets and marketing materials
- Collaboratively manage creative teams, kick-off projects and convey Client feedback
- Work to develop/help refine client presentations
- Work with Account team to present to Clients and lead both internal and client meetings with confidence
- Exhibit solid writing skills. Summarize news/trade articles for team and send POVs to Client where appropriate
- Maintain up-to-date information on weekly status reports for all assigned projects
- Oversee estimates/billing
- Desire to learn how to lead large productions. (Video production experience is great but not necessary for the role)
- Lead with some guidance broadcast production campaigns from beginning to end to ensure the work is routed thru the proper channels, completed on time and on budget.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote and MS Access
- Proven experience in managing teams of people and in working cross functionally across an organization
- 2-3 years of full-time experience in account management at a full-service agency