At Deutsch, we don’t work as departments but rather as highly collaborative, integrated teams. Everyone has shared accountability for creating culturally engaging work that builds and drives our clients’ business.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our team managing the business for a Fortune Top 10 company . This person will be in an integrated role and will be working closely with the entire team to manage various pieces of business and all related communications– Digital, TV, Radio, OOH, social, and experiential activations.
- Candidate should have experience and be comfortable as the contact for Agency and Clients alike on all projects that she/he is managing directly. It’s important to own the meetings, think proactively about client needs and be reliable when it comes to follow up and action needed to advance things smoothly.
- Must have a positive, high-energy attitude and organizational skills to match. This is a Fortune Top 10 company with great marketing clients that love their job and adhere to process. They enjoy working with Agency managers that show a passion for their business and the projects we lead.
- Be capable of establishing and maintaining a solid relationship with core clients and external project managers.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of broadcast production (including demonstrated anticipation of what can go wrong) along with a thorough understanding of/experience in digital production (banners, websites, mobile)
- Must be detail-oriented with fast-paced development timelines and comfortable supporting multiple workstreams
- Support Account Planning and Creative teams during developmental phases to help collect, organize and provide all necessary creative assets and marketing materials
- Collaborate with the Creative Resource manager to keep creative teams up to date on project kickoffs, status and convey Client feedback
- Work with Account Director and account team members to develop/help refine client presentations and present to Clients and internal teams with confidence
- Exhibit clear communication and writing skills. Summarize weekly news/trade articles for team and send POVs to Client where appropriate
- Maintain up-to-date information on weekly status reports and integrated project timelines for all assigned projects
- Support Account Supervisors throughout the finance process.
- Work with various producers and production teams to create and manage timelines, as well as hold teams to deadlines and ensure deliverables are met
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote and Basecamp.
- Proven experience in managing teams of people and in working cross functionally across an organization and with external partners.
- 2-3 years of full-time experience in account management at a full-service agency